Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with miniDSP SHD "Cannot control the SHD" 11 months 2 weeks ago #51059

• Shimei
  • Thank you received: 7
I writ to Dirac Live support just to make sure the issue was on their radar. They are aware and expect to release a new version the coming days.

Here's my ticket:

Hi,
I noticed several people also sharing this issue w/ the Minidsp in that w/ version 3.0.8 of Dirac Live "Cannot control the Dirac Live Processor" and says out of sync etc. I have rebooted the device checked the connection etc. After giving up I rolled back Dirac Live to 3.0.5 and w/ no problems was able to connect and proceed. The issue apparently is w/ Dirac Live 3.0.8 and multiple MiniDSP devices as I note people w/ varying devices from the manufacturer are reporting this issue.

I just thought to take the time to write to your company in hopes that someone has already reported this and if not to make sure you're aware of the issue.

And here's Dirac Live's response:

Hello, thanks for reporting about the issue... and yes, we are aware of it and an update that fixes it is expected during the next few days.

Again thanks and best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodrigaj, elliot3000, Rested

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam