Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

minDSP Flex wishlist/feedback for devteam 1 month 1 day ago #61720

• poxymoron
  • poxymoron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi.
I've really been enjoying my Flex, and it's made a huge difference to my music.  I've listed below a couple of requests which I hope you guys can incorporate into a future firmware update:
  • More than 4 presets.  I find 4 presets very limiting, particularly as it is so easy and so much fun trying out different presets.
  • Ability to customise preset names as they are displayed on the Flex screen.  There may only be 8 characters available for preset names, but it would be very helpful if we could name or abbreviate them as we like.
I'm very happy for others to chime in with their suggestions and look forward to some feedback from @devteam
Thanks.
P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

minDSP Flex wishlist/feedback for devteam 1 month 1 day ago #61722

• cfenning
  • Thank you received: 3
I personally don't need more than 4 presets although custom naming would be a nice touch. 

-What I would love to see is the ability for set default input per preset. For example, in my system it would be great if Preset 1 was set to Toslink, Preset 2 to 'USB', etc. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony_J

minDSP Flex wishlist/feedback for devteam 1 month 1 day ago #61723

• Tony_J
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 43
4 presets has been fine for me so far, most of the time I only use one once I've settled on a config, but more is useful when the config is under development.

The default input is a useful idea. Similarly, it would be useful to have a different master volume setting saved for each preset. 

• Page: