Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problems After Dirac Live 3.2.2 Update 3 months 2 weeks ago #59183

• Ronnzi
  • Ronnzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I have a MiniDSP DDRC-8A-BM. This morning when opening Dirac Live, I was prompted to update to version 3.2.2 (I was using the last, most up-to-date version before that). Unfortunately after updating, I am mostly unable to get DL to load any of my previously-saved projects. I say mostly because it somehow seems to have loaded once out of 20+ attempts, but for the most part it just says “Loading” indefinitely and I am forced to manually close Dirac Live.

I’m not sure how prevalent this issue is, also I’m running a fairly strong computer with Windows 11 installed, for what it’s worth. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of this issue. Also, if there is a way you could notify Dirac of this issue so that perhaps it could be addressed with a patch of appropriate, I’d appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problems After Dirac Live 3.2.2 Update 3 months 1 week ago #59249

• Ronnzi
  • Ronnzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Nevermind - please disregard my previous message. I just had to let Dirac 3.2.2 convert the older project, which took several minutes of hanging on the loading screen. Once it finally loaded and converted the project, it opens it like normal now! 👍

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam