Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DDRC-24 Dirac gain/delay and listening environment 2 years 4 months ago #42776

• humo
  • humo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a DDRC-24 (Converted 2x4 HD) and had a few questions I couldn't find answers to online or in the manual:

1. Dirac is making minor gain and delay changes which continue to display in the DDRC-24 software under Dirac Inputs even when Dirac Live is "OFF". Do these adjustments only apply when Dirac Live is "ON"?

2. When running the Dirac Live Calibration Tool I am only given the Sofa option, Chair is blocked. The manual said I would have the option to use either. Is there something wrong with the software I got or is the DDRC-24 truly only limited to the Sofa listening environment?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nm-minidsp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DDRC-24 Dirac gain/delay and listening environment 2 years 3 months ago #43006

• speakee
  • Thank you received: 6

1. Dirac is making minor gain and delay changes which continue to display in the DDRC-24 software under Dirac Inputs even when Dirac Live is "OFF". Do these adjustments only apply when Dirac Live is "ON"?

I think those apply even when you turn Dirac Live off. It may have changed or be different for different devices... to be sure there is no gain/delay I think you have to use a clear slot.

2. When running the Dirac Live Calibration Tool I am only given the Sofa option, Chair is blocked. The manual said I would have the option to use either. Is there something wrong with the software I got or is the DDRC-24 truly only limited to the Sofa listening environment?

At some point the Dirac Live software stops you from making a change. So you need to start a new project to use a different environment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: humo

DDRC-24 Dirac gain/delay and listening environment 2 years 2 months ago #43055

• humo
  • humo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Appreciate the reply. I guess I need to submit a ticket to find out for sure on #1.

You are correct on #2. Starting a new project releases the block. Thanks!

• Page:
Moderators: devteam