miniStreamerminiSTREAMER is a miniature, native 24/96kHz USB audio to SPDIF/I2S interface.
miniStreamer is a flexible USB to SPDIF-I2S audio interface fitting a wide range of audio DIY/OEM applications. This USB dongle will act as a sound card in your PC/Mac environment and allow you to easily the following actions:
- Audio Playback (output): Audio files stored on your PC are played back through the miniStreamer interface. The output format is both SPDIF (RCA coaxial) and I2S (Digital audio IC to IC format).
- Audio Recording (input): External digital audio source (SPDIF or I2S format) can also be recorded on your PC using a standard recording software (e.g. Goldwave or any software having the ability to record.
- Native 24bit/96kHz USB to SPDIF & I2S interface
- Supports 8/16/32/44.1/48/96kHz for both playback and recording
- USB 2.0 Audio interface requiring no driver. A true plug&play for both Win/Mac environments
- Transformer isolated SPDIF input and outputs for better noise immunity
- Gold plated RCA connectors for SPDIF in/out
- Buffered I2S in&out signals on 2.5mm header
- I2S master/Slave selected from jumper
- Flexible board powering option: USB powered or External DC input power.
- Tiny board of only 6cm long by 3.7cm wide
- Custom DAC
- USB powered amplifiers
- High quality Stereo USB audio recorder
- Custom A/V products requiring playback or recording
What's in the box?
- 1 x miniStreamer assembled board
- 1 x 1m long USB audio cable
- 2 * M3 screw for chassis mount
|Digital Signal Processor Engine||Tenor chipset|
Internal Processing resolution
16-24 bit / up to 96kHz
USB Audio Class
USB audio Class 1 device,
2 in / 2 out
Audio Input Connectivity
Stereo Digital Inputs: SPDIF
Audio Output Connectivity
Stereo Digital Outputs: SPDIF
|Input / Output max levels||-|
|Dimensions||12 x 37 x 84 mm|
|Power||USB self powered|
Perfect to bring the I2S output from 24 bit ADC to computer. Also my Galaxy Note 3 can use the MiniStreamer to capture sound.Peter Spiegler
This unit worked perfect for my SACD rip project.rnFinally my SACD's and DVD audio on harddisk!rnWith this unit you can ad an USB connection to your SACD or DVD-A player.rnUnfortunately I broke the board during some experimental "tweaking"....Billy Howell