PWR-DSP2Ultra High power dual channel plate amplifier, DSP powered, universal mains
The PWR-DSP2 answers the needs for a high power yet high quality plate amplifier module. Based on the synergetic and innovative technology from DSP4YOU and PASCAL Audio, the module is a turnkey solution for multi-way powered speakers.
Either configured in 2x800W (stereo) or 1x1400W (bridged), expect no compromise on audio quality from this high end plate amplifier. Use it for studio/ Hifi systems or Pro-A/V applications and enjoy its passive cooling design with no fan. With our live amplifier health monitoring (load, temperature, clip), live changes of the DSP settings and ZeroConf support, the PWR-DSP series is a true Plug&Play device easily configured over Ethernet or Wifi networks: A setup summarized by three words: Plug, discover, control.
NOTE: The AVB option is currently unavailable due to lack of supply (End Of Life) of one of the chipset used for this purpose. Our team will update this page once the product gets AVB support again.
- Ultra high power module, Up to 2400W in bridge mode, Passive cooling
- Regulated SMPS for 85 ~ 268V operation
- Embedded DSP technology (Crossover/Equalization/Comp&Lim/Audio and current monitoring...)
- Ethernet control via ZeroCONF (DHCP/AutoIP)
- OEM friendly
What's in the Box?
- 1 x PWR-DSP2 amplifier module
- 1 x CAT5 patch cable
- 2 x Molex connector with inserts for connectivity to speaker leads
- PowerCON 20A NAC3FCA - Required to provide power to the amplifier
- M4 T-Nuts to mount the amplifier with M4 screws to your enclosure
NOTE: The PWR-DSP2 is a heavy product which may require a different shipping quotation based on countries it is shipped to. Once the order placed, our team will contact you for an updated quotation on the final shipping cost.