miniDIGI is the easiest path to digital audio input & output connectivity on our miniDSP kits or your custom DIY audio projects. With a flexible architecture and Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC), building SPDIF/Toslink powered designs couldn’t be easier. Based on an award-winning TI/Burr & Brown IC, the board is automatically configured by an on-board microcontroller, making it a flexible Plug’n’Play standalone solution for different DIY audio projects.
This board is also fitted with SPDIF transformers for both inputs/outputs to provide better common mode noise rejection, impedance matching, isolation from ground loops and short circuit protection.
- 2 x SPDIF inputs and 2 x Optical Toslink inputs selectable via hardware jumper or switch
- Asynchronous Sample rate converter on input stream allows a wide range of digital signals (up to 216kHz)
- SPDIF input/output isolation transformers
- Buffered SPDIF & Toslink outputs
- Master/Slave configuration, I2S audio routing for extensive flexibility
What's in the box?
- 1 x Assembled/Tested miniDIGI
- 1 x Toslink cable of 1m (Optical cable)
- 1 x cable set for board stacking with other miniDSP products if ordered together