miniDSP 8x8 kit is an enhanced and innovative platform from the miniDSP Team. Combining high quality audio algorithms, 24bit digital audio, high specs ADC/DAC converters along with its flexible analog and digital sections, this platform follows the footsteps of our successful line of low cost audio processors. With balanced or un-balanced audio for both inputs & outputs, up to 8 channels of active processing can be configured as required thanks to the internal matrix mixer.
- DIY/OEM friendly platform
- Configurable by software
- Plug-In based configurations
- 172MHz - 28/56bit DSP
- 24bit ADC / DAC
- 48/96kHz sample rate
- 114dB DR ADC converters
- 114dB DR DAC converters
- Balanced & Unbalanced connectivity on RCA and terminal blocks
- I2S In & Out connectivity for miniDIGI/miniAMP boards
What's in the box?
- miniDSP 8 x 8 Kit, assembled and tested
- All phoenix terminal block for audio inputs/outputs and DC connection
- 1 x miniUSB cable
- 1 x 12V universal power supply
Recommended plug-in to be purchased separately
- miniDSP 4x10 plug-in / 96kHz processing (Warning not all inputs available under this configuration)
- miniDSP 10x10 plug-in / 48kHz processing (inc Comp/lim feature + longer delay)
Once a plug-in purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
Still have questions?
Application notes on miniDSP 8x8 Kit
In this application note, we show you how to use miniDSP to properly integrate a subwoofer into your system
In this app note we will show you how to equalize a surround sound or home theater system using the miniDSP 10x10 Hd. This unit has eight channels of analog input, eight channels of analog output, one stereo digital input, and one stereo digital output. Whether you have a traditional 4.0 quadraphonic surround sound setup, a 5.1 setup, or a 7.1 setup, the 10x10 Hd will fit into your system. Alternatively, if you are into DIY, you can use the 8x8 kit
So besides taking down walls, moving your sofa around the room 5 times or considering changing the color of your speaker cable, there are few tricks which can help you improve the overall system performance. Digital audio processors like our MiniDSP Kit are one of them. Thanks to their configuration flexibility, they provide a low cost option to configure audio filters, equalizers and signal monitoring from a simple software interface.