MiniDSP 2x4 kitMiniDSP 2x4 kit, our low cost audio processing board for DIY audio applications. Great sound in a 3" package.
The original miniDSP kit that started our story! A low cost, low power and great sounding module optimized for DIY/System tuning project. With our “one platform, many configuration” concept, MiniDSP gives great flexibility to engineers, A/V designers and DIYers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives to tune their audio system. May it be a multi-way digital crossover, tuning your subwoofer room and simple room correction, it's up to your imagination.
Not into DIY? Looking for a boxed product? Checkout the little brother here miniDSP 2x4 in a box.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Digital Audio input/outputs via I2S ports on expansion connectors
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3pin header
- 5pin, 2.54mm pitch header for panel mount USB connector
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 kit, board assembled and ready to use
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- Startup guide
Software plug-in (to be purchased separately)
Once a plug-in purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
- Potentiometer for volume control
- RCA Audio cables
- Front Panel USB port
- miniDIGI for SPDIF/TOSLINK input
Application Notes to get started
I build high quality mobile loudspeakers.Tobias Müller
So i use the mini DSP as an active crossover.
It work verry well.
I think its an amazing product.
The wide voltage range is perfect!
Now i have 5pieces in use and no issues!
Good job, go ahead this way.
Allways 5 stars!
Shipping was about a week to the USA. Installed in a car audio system. Don't worry about clipping due to only 2volts. I have an Eclipse head unit with 8volt out and don't have any clipping issues. Also don't worry about low output voltage, it drives my amp loud and clear with my gains between 1/4 and 1/2. It is a 75wattsx4 channel amp. I am running the 2way advanced plugin. I think it sounds spectacular after it is setup! and by the way I am running a two way front stage with no rear fill. I would by this again and again!Matt
I received it at 1:00 PM and by 4:00 PM I had built a crossover and equalized a dipole speaker. I could have used this thing many times in the past, and will many times in the future.David Allmon