MiniDSP 2x4MiniDSP 2x4, a low cost Digital Signal Processor for audio applications. Great sound in a tiny package.
The miniDSP 2x4 in a box is a flexible pocket size DSP processor with 2 x analog IN, 4 x analog OUT. Combined with a plug-in software for programming, one can configure the on board Audio processing filters real time from a PC or Mac environment. Once the board configured, the device operates standalone and doesn't require a computer anymore. For more information on potential applications, please check the application section of our website.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3pin header
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 in an aluminum enclosure
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- Startup guide
Software plug-in (to be purchased separately)
Once a plug-in purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
What's required to get started?
- RCA audio cable
- A 5~24V DC supply OR a USB supply (e.g. phone charger). Please take the time to read the user manual for more info.
Application Notes to get started
Looking for 10 x more processing power and native USB Audio streaming?
Check out the miniDSP 2x4 HD as an alternative
Extremely good value and quite solidly made.\r\nVery well thought out product that outguns traditional active crossovers and filters for a fraction of the price.\r\nSound quality is very good.Keith Arnold
This is a really easy but very good DSP, and cheap for the matter to. rnrnPros: rn- Easy to use and installrn- A lot of diffrent plug-ins for every buildrn- smallrn- awesome!rnrnCons:rn- To bad i dont have a mic to use the PEQ better.. rnBut nothing so far on the productAndre Eikmeyer