OpenDRC upgrade to DDRCOpenDRC upgrade to Dirac Live® firmware for existing OpenDRC owners. Upgrade performed at miniDSP HQ.
The Dirac Series of 24/96 high-resolution audio processors with Dirac Live® are designed to fit into an existing system with minimum disruption, yet with the flexibility to allow for new and more cost-effective system configurations.This product offering is for an Upgrade service for existing miniDSP OpenDRC owners who would like to upgrade their unit to Dirac Live. Due to the licensing requirements, the service is done back at our office in Hong Kong so units must be shipped back to us.
- Upgrading the firmware of your onboard OpenDRC
- License for Dirac Live Calibration Tool Stereo for miniDSP
- New front panel with Dirac Logo
- UMIK-1 calibrated measurement microphone (if selected)
- Microphone tripod stand
- Printed Quick-start Guide
NOTE: The Dirac Live Calibration Tools Stereo for miniDSP software is only compatible with UMIK-1 microphone for measurement.
- Microsoft• ® Windows® Vista® SP1/ XP pro SP2/Win7/Win8
- Intel Pentium III or later processor, AMD Athlon XP or later (SSE required)
- 2 Gigabytes (GB) of RAM or higher
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Administrative permissions for software and framework installation