2x4HD to DDRC-24 upgradeDirac Live upgrade for the miniDSP 2x4HD, provides all the ability of the DDRC-24 with a simple firmware upgrade
This software package is an infield software upgrade to update a miniDSP 2x4 HD unit to a DDRC-24 with Dirac Live support. Please refer to the DDRC-24 User Manual to update your miniDSP 2x4 HD (p.13). Note, this package does NOT include the cost of the miniDSP 2x4 HD platform. Instead, this software is intended for existing owners of a miniDSP 2x4 HD platform looking to upgrade their unit to support Dirac Live.
- Access to our upgrade software tools to update your miniDSP 2x4 HD
- 1 x Full Dirac software license - Requires a UMIK-1 to perform the measurements.
WARNING: The activation of a Dirac Live license is a "manual" process that typically requires 24-48h during "working hours" from Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm HK Time zone. Thanks for your patience.
|Processor||32-bit Floating point Analog Devices SHARC ADSP21489 / 400 MHz|
|Input/output resolution||32 bits|
|Channel count||2 in, 4 out|
|Maximum input sample rate||216 kHz|
|Internal operating sample rate||48 kHz|
Techdata and app notes
Step by step activation
- Start the DDRC-24 plugin if it is not already running. Click the Connect button (towards the top right)
- The following screen will appear:
- Copy Activation Code to Clipboard.
- Send an email message with the Subject line “DDRC-24 Activation Request.” In the body of the email message, paste the activation code.
- You will receive an automated key file (.txt file)
- Click the “Import” button and select the received activation key file to import into the plugin.
- The Connect button will change to show that you are connected to the DDRC-24:
Please make sure to refer to the DDRC-24 User Manual for exact steps.