Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MiniStreamer v1.2 not compatible with Audacity @ 96kHz? 8 months 1 week ago #60747

• Newport66
  • Newport66's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I recently purchased two MiniStreamer v1.2 and am attempting to use one of them as a USB I/O solution for a Behringer DEQ2496. I am archiving my vinyl collection and have made extensive modifications to the Behringer. I can get 24/96 recording to work running the Behringer into an old Edirol UA-5 interface, but when I try it with the MiniStreamer the audio is distorted with all sorts of digital artifacts. I know the MiniStreamer is supposed to be able to do 24/96 in and out and while it does work when I test it via my PC's sound settings (at all sampling rates) it will not work with Audacity - only 48kHz 16 bit works.

Any thoughts on what to try next? If I can get this to work I'm planning to install the MiniStreamer directly into the Behringer and interface with the existing SPDIF lines that feed the Toslink I/O.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam