Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Using 2 x Usbstreamers simultaneously

Using 2 x Usbstreamers simultaneously 2 months 2 days ago #49858

Hi, I have a new laptop that does not have firewire. I believe that a usbstreamer will be a way to still use my MOTU 828mkII and 8pre daw interfaces, both which have lightpipe adat i/o but only firewire to connect to a laptop. On my old mac laptop i could connect one device to the laptop via firewire the connect the second unit via adat, my daw software would see 16 channels inputs.

Would it be possible with my new windows 10 laptop to connect both motu boxes via 2 seperate usb ports, each with a seperate usbstreamer? Or is it possible to daisy chain both motu boxes via a single usbstreamer?
Cheers
Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Using 2 x Usbstreamers simultaneously 2 months 17 hours ago #49878

• kimoxxx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • +1 360 369-9978
im not sure if this helps but if all else fails, look into the
shop.vb-audio.com/en/win-apps/9-voicemeeter.html
i use the program and its a "swiss army knife" for audio where you can play multiple sources at same time and so much more
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam