Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Need Specific I2S Clock Ratios 2 years 3 months ago #41393

• arthur_t
  • arthur_t's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I need to generate these exact clock ratios from the USBStreamer:

fs=LRCLK=48kHz, BCLK=64*LRCLK=3.072MHz, MCLK = 256*LRCLK= 12.288MHz

These are the I2S settings that our embedded CPU programs to the embedded audio codec. I have disconnected the I2S connection between the CPU and the audio codec, so the I2S master is now the USBStreamer and the I2S slave is the audio codec. Having the USBStreamer "spoof" our firmware's default I2S settings in this way should help debug some audio performance issues we're having.

The settings in section 2.2.2 of the user manual get close, I just need a 48kHz sample rate with a 256 ratio for MCLK and a 64 ratio for BCLK. See attachment. Is this something that would be available in "Low Sample Rate" firmware that I see mentioned in section 1.1?

Thanks,
Arthur
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam