Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: usb streaming with samsung galaxy j7

usb streaming with samsung galaxy j7 1 year 11 months ago #40479

I was wondering if anyone has had luck streaming high resolution FLAC audio from Samsung Galaxy J7 with USB Pro Audio app through the minidsp usb streamer to the OpenDRC-DA8 with a Toslink optic to digital coax converter like this one: www.amazon.com/dp/B002HWZN4W/?coliid=I3G...ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I've yet to get an answer from minidsp support on the question.

If it won't work, then my next question is if anyone has had luck streaming FLAC with USB Pro Audio app on Samsung J7 to a Minidsp 2x4HD?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

usb streaming with samsung galaxy j7 1 year 11 months ago #40770

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1172
@jddavid6409

We've never used that device before I'm afraid so we won't be able to comment. We did already answer quite a lot of your tech support questions with regards to all the other questions you asked for.. ;-)

OTG does work with most of device. unfortunately we can't write it under the specs because say some old tablet running some old android version (that doesn't support OTG support) won't be able to stream via OTG. Easiest is to contact samsung support. Check if they support OTG USB Audio support. If they do, you're all set. :-)

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam