Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Using USBStreamer B with Pro Tools 12

Using USBStreamer B with Pro Tools 12 2 years 2 months ago #39151

Hi,

I recently purchased the USBStreamer B from miniDSP in order to use my PreSonus Digimax D8 as a working multi-channel Interface/Pre-Amp for Pro Tools 12 (Windows 10 64 bit).

So far, I have successfully downloaded the Audio Driver for the USBStreamer and connected the digimax d8 with an optical cable. After changing my default input source on Windows Sound Settings to the USBStreamer, I am successfully receiving signal after plugging an electric guitar into the Digimax D8 PreAmp (I see the signal on the Digimax D8 face AND in the Windows Sound Setting under "Mic Volume"). I now know for sure the USBStreamer properly translates audio signal from the Digimax D8 to my PC - YAY!

However, my problem occurs when I attempt to access that audio signal through my preferred DAW - Pro Tools 12.
The only Input Source that shows up on Pro Tools is my designated Playback Engine - Line 6 UX2 usb interface (which I use on my desk to control my monitors/headphones), but is there a way to add an additional Interface to add more Inputs to my session?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam