Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: miniStreamer SPDIF always sends clock at 44.1khz?

miniStreamer SPDIF always sends clock at 44.1khz? 2 years 8 months ago #35657

• davemann
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to connect the SPDIF coaxial output of the miniStreamer to the SPDIF coaxial input of an audio interface on another machine, and I am unable to get the miniStreamer to clock at 48Khz. If I set my Tascam interface to sync via coaxial input, it reports a lock at 44.1Khz, even though I have set the miniStreamer in Windows to 48Khz/24-bit on both the Input/Output interfaces.

If I use the built-in SPDIF output from my PC, I can get it to clock at 48Khz without any issue, it's only the miniStreamer that won't for some reason.

Any idea what's going on here?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

miniStreamer SPDIF always sends clock at 44.1khz? 2 years 8 months ago #35756

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1155
@ davemann

Knowing the miniSTREAMER is driverless, most likely something else going on in the win drivers.
Do you mind to show us the settings?
Also, did you enable a stream from your player? i.e. play a test tone at 48k to enable the driver to change sample rate.

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam