Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Connection to I2S headers

Connection to I2S headers 3 years 1 day ago #33858

• sdmorvan
  • Fresh Boarder
dear miniDSP.
I am trying to use the I2S headers to connect the miniDSP to an external board..
I don't know if you include a connector (i.e. flat cable) to interconnect these headers to something else.

In Europe at least it is very hard to find those headers connectors. Or, better, it is easy to find the case and the pins to crimp separately. If one crimps the pins to the single wires and then host them in the case, one can create a plug. But to do this, one needs a crimping tool (minimum 800 dollars) or hours or hard and potentially useless work to crimp the pins manually.

Do you have this kind of connector as accessory?
Any suggestion is welcome
Best
Simone
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Connection to I2S headers 2 years 11 months ago #34035

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1155
@ Simone

We indeed typically include 2 x break out cable connectors with the USBStreamer. It's a 2mm pitch box header to breakout wires (connecting to your board)

DevTeam

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam