Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Problem USB Streamer Kit + Minisharc

Problem USB Streamer Kit + Minisharc 3 years 1 month ago #33417

• Timgoetzke
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Guys!

I'm building a 7.0 home cinema system trying to have the whole chain only digital, starting with a mac book pro running Dirac Live as only source. The USB Streamer Kit is connected via USB and is feeding I2S for left/right/center into the minisharc, which runs left right as 3-way and center 2-way. The rear/side speakers are taken from the USB Streamer to a DAC Curryman and going directly to the amp channels.

My Problem is, that i don't get a signal from the usb Streamer with the minisharc in between. the channels for rear/sides are ok. Using the Digital Fp Input card everything is ok, but i need 3 inputs for the minisharc, which in i2s means 4 .

Has anyone tried this before?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem USB Streamer Kit + Minisharc 3 years 3 weeks ago #33458

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1155
@ Timgoetzke

Sure, it should work fine. Just make sure that you setup the correct clock rate to I2S slave for the miniSHARC. Else it won't work.
USBStreamer is I2S master, you must put the miniSHARC to I2S slave. Check out the user manual for more details.

HTH
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam