Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: USBStreamer windows 7 driver (Code 52)

USBStreamer windows 7 driver (Code 52) 3 years 8 months ago #30312

• rudrud
  • Fresh Boarder
I ran the latest driver/software install and windows 7 doesn't like it.

miniDSP_UAC2_v3.34.0_ForWin7_8_10.exe

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

I just got this USBStreamer and don't have it working yet. Anyone else see this ?

Seems to work when I F8 and "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement"

Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1 (build 7600)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by rudrud. Reason: more info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

USBStreamer windows 7 driver (Code 52) 3 years 8 months ago #30325

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1155
@ rudrud

If you're using Win7, you'd want to make sure that you're running the SHA2 update. (common issue for Win7 which didn't have it and therefore showing the error as per FAQ)
Here is an explanation: support.minidsp.com/customer/en/portal/a...e52%22-under-windows

The driver signing will be bypassed if you do F8. Glad to hear that you figured it out.

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam