Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: miniDSP UAC2 DFU Tool

miniDSP UAC2 DFU Tool 1 year 1 month ago #37680

• roypwee
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I installed miniDSP_UAC2_v4.11.0_2017-06-19_setup.zip for UMA-16, I can get the minDSP UAC2 Control Panel installed but I cannot see the miniDSP UAC2 DFU Tool. Please help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

miniDSP UAC2 DFU Tool 1 year 4 weeks ago #37799

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1012
@roypwee

Yes, that tool would only be there if there is a firmware. Right now UMA16 only has one default firmware (raw mode) so engineers didn't package the DFU tool to the zip file. Here it is in case.
www.dropbox.com/s/cpz9cav0cmcxwkb/miniDSP_UAC2_DFU_Win.zip?dl=0

PS: be careful what you load to that unit hey... Which firmware are you planning to load? You can easily brick a unit loading a firmware that isn't meant for it.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

miniDSP UAC2 DFU Tool 5 months 4 weeks ago #41102

• evabrown
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also facing the same issue after updating my device. It is showing Windows 10 Preparing Automatic Repair Error. If you have any solution please fix it.
Moderators: devteam