Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to share your questions/comments about your setup of the UMIK-1 USB measurement microphone

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HP Pavilion not recognizing UMIK-2 1 year 6 months ago #52492

• crossrh
  • crossrh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
The one-year-old laptop recognizes my UMIK-1, but not the UMIK-2. The UMIK-2 is recognized in other computers,
When I plug the UMIK-2 into a USB port on the HP Pavilion, nothing happens at all. I have the UAC Control Panel installed, but the mic doesn't show up there, either.

I've tried three different cables, and made sure the USB connector is inserted all the way. I don't think it's a UMIK-2 problem, but probably a laptop or Windows 10 problem, but I thought I'd ask in this forum in case anybody else has this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HP Pavilion not recognizing UMIK-2 1 year 6 months ago #52657

• crossrh
  • crossrh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
The HP finally recognized "a" device got plugged into it, but gave me this error message:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed."

Any ideas?

HP Pavilion not recognizing UMIK-2 1 year 6 months ago #52666

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 418
Have you contacted support yet? You're more likely to get this resolved if you do.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam