Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to share your questions/comments about your setup of the UMIK-1 USB measurement microphone

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Audio Data Recording using UMIK-1 2 years 3 weeks ago #49926

• hamza3264M
  • hamza3264M's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I am working on an audio data machine learning problem so i want to record a dataset in .wav files using umik-1 so can anyone suggest me a software which i can use to record and also using the calibration file in that software.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Audio Data Recording using UMIK-1 3 months 1 week ago #60642

• leonardo.umik
I can recommend the app USB Microphone Recorder on Android to record WAV/RAW at full bit depth.
On Windows/Mac Audacity should works. Maybe you can use Matlab/Octave on the pc to write a small script to use the calibration file.

Last edit: by leonardo.umik.

Audio Data Recording using UMIK-1 1 month 3 days ago #61310

• Yash Ross
Thank you so much for these recommendations! I also wanted to note that artificial intelligence plays a fairly significant role in modern technologies. Recently, I opened a useful reference samplius.com/free-essay-examples/intelligent-machines/ and read incredibly interesting materials about intelligent machines, artificial intelligence and areas in which it is actively used.

Last edit: by Yash Ross.
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam