Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to share your questions/comments about your setup of the UMIK-1 USB measurement microphone

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The front of the UMIK-1 came loose, lost wiring in 1 year 5 months ago #49250

• Kustomize
  • Kustomize's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Basically I need help knowing where the Red, Blue and yellow wires will need to go. its turning on and being detected but not measuring/changing SPL in REW.

I was trying to make a measurement but kept getting mic clipping error, so I tried twisting the front end hoping it would fix something, and it WAS changing the values on REW, but I kept twisting it till it came apart basically. I may have broken the wires loose or maybe they were broken already before.

Anyway that I can simply solder it back and it will still be usable?
Also, will it have an impact on accuracy of measurements in REW?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim_pugh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The front of the UMIK-1 came loose, lost wiring in 1 year 5 months ago #49421

• Kustomize
  • Kustomize's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I got the reply and was able to solder back all the wires to the points they belonged in.

Having the same issue! No change in SPL when measuring SPL through REW and Mic shows as clipping..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam