Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to share your questions/comments about your setup of the UMIK-1 USB measurement microphone

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Umik-1 stuck several different levels

Umik-1 stuck several different levels 1 week 5 days ago #43890

• Avi0707
  • Fresh Boarder
I have used this mic for only 5 times 1 year ago. Last week upon upgrading all my 5.1 speakers umik not working properly on win 10 REW or Mac mini 2018 rew. I lower the levels down to complete silence and still getting readings. Seems like a never ending hum per the signal. Tired of waiting for support and open the top mic slowly and very carefully. Strange thing is with this mic the top was not secured or glued down like the first defective one. Low and behold two wires seemed to have came loose due to a very week soldering is my only guess. I baby this mic and put it up in a very secure place. Reason is cause the first mic that was shipped was a horrible product. Lose usb connection at the bottom and about falling apart.
Guess my question is I must get this soldered but which wire goes w’re?
Any one here use Dayton mics?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Avi0707.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam