Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to share your questions/comments about your setup of the UMIK-1 USB measurement microphone

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Loop-back

Loop-back 1 year 11 months ago #34228

Hi,
I need to open the umik-1 to make a loop-back on one channel to have a stable timing reference, not dependant on the timing speaker type (woofer or tweeter)

I already tried to unscrew the bottom ring, also with heating, but I can't unscrew it.
Please help me :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Loop-back 1 year 11 months ago #34257

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1052
@ chispakkiuie

please do "NOT" do that. It won't work and isn't recommended (and oh yeah, you'd void your warranty but I'm sure that you know that.. ;-)
You can't create a loopback as you're looking for as the ADC is configured for stereo channel. (i.e. taking ch1 and streaming it to both ch).

Can you clarify why this method doesn't work? www.minidsp.com/applications/auto-eq-wit...measuring-time-delay

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

Loop-back 1 year 11 months ago #34264

I know how to use acustic time reference
if I have to measue left woofer using left tweeter as reference, how do I can do ?

Loop-back 1 year 10 months ago #34356

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1052
@ chispakkiuie

Did you read the link we just provided? Can you clarify maybe the misunderstanding (i.e. explaining how to setup a specific channel of the DSP and configuring correctly REW). Maybe that would be step#1 for us to understand the issue.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
Moderators: devteam