Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Screw thread info for U-DAC8?

Screw thread info for U-DAC8? 7 months 2 weeks ago #24016

• AngryHog
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently received my U-DAC8 and am in the process of installing it as the central hub for a car PC for stereo competition. I didn't notice until I already received it that there are threaded holes on the sides and I now see there is mention in the description of optional L-brackets I could've ordered. Since I'm competing in less than 2 weeks, I'm not sure I could get these optional brackets delivered to the U.S. in time, so I'll fabricate my own. I was just wondering if anyone knows the exact threading size and pitch so I can pick up the correct bolts for this thing. I'll keep them as short as possible to avoid any possible internal damage.

Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by AngryHog.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Screw thread info for U-DAC8? 7 months 1 week ago #24104

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
@ AngryHog,

We indeed added these holes for future brackets but never manufactured the brackets I'm afraid.
These are M3 screws btw. Keep us updated on your progress, we'd love to see your install in the showcase section!

MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds