Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

UMA-16 v2 USB mic array Driver Download 4 months 2 weeks ago #61908

• garciaca
  • garciaca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm trying to download the driver for UMA-16 v2 USB mic array and I come down to this link www.minidsp.com/userdownloads/usb-mic-ar...series/uma16-drivers but there's nothing in there. Does someone have the proper link to download the drive?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UMA-16 v2 USB mic array Driver Download 4 months 2 weeks ago #61941

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1451
@ garciaca

Simply start a support ticket with our team. They will help: support.mindsp.com 

DevTEam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.

UMA-16 v2 USB mic array Driver Download 1 month 1 week ago #63412

• annajimmy
  • Thank you received: 0

I'm trying to download the driver for UMA-16 v2 USB mic array and I come down to this link  Five Nights At Freddy's
drivers but there's nothing in there. Does someone have the proper link to download the drive?Thanks a lot for the helpful information you bring. Hope you will always give everyone as many great posts as possible in the future. 

• Page:
Moderators: devteam