Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

miniDSP 10x10 HD, routing signals 1 month 3 weeks ago #61511

• CraigNZ
  • CraigNZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
When configuring the 10x10 HD and setting the routing configuration (e.g., CH1 input --> CH1 and CH2 outputs) is it possible to set the level of the input signal applied to each output channel?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

miniDSP 10x10 HD, routing signals 1 month 3 weeks ago #61513

• CraigNZ
  • CraigNZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
What I want to do is add some of the LEFT and RIGHT stereo signal to a CENTER channel.  So the routing would look like this:

LEFT --> 100% LEFT + 20% CENTER
RIGHT --> 100% RIGHT + 20% CENTER
CENTER --> 100% CENTER

I have looked at a couple of other similar units to the 10x10HD and they both offer a function to set the level of the mixing signals.  Maybe the 10x10HD can do this and I am missing it somewhere.  One way to do this in the plugin is when you click on a ON/OFF button on the routing table, it pops up an input dialog to set the level (%).  Then the plugin would enable the routing assignment and display the % being passed, or disable the routing assignment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam