Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DDRC_22D application install fail on Windows 10 3 months 2 weeks ago #59862

Hello, first time poster here. I've been successfully using a DDRC_22 for a few years now with Windows 10. In the past I've had to run the install application in various compatibility modes to get it to install. Usually running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode with administrator rights works. Recently with a Windows 10 upgrade (will they ever stop!) it won't install anymore. I've tried all the different compatibility modes with admin rights and nothing works. Although the install error does change with the different modes. 
One error is an Adobe Air error and the other says that my application is corrupt. I'm pretty sure it's not corrupt. I have many backups of this and they all give the same results.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [email protected].

DDRC_22D application install fail on Windows 10 3 months 2 weeks ago #59864

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 420
Have you checked via the User Downloads section that you're trying to install the most up to date version of the plugin? My understanding was that they had all been updated so none used Adobe Air anymore which makes me think you may not be...

Edit: you may need to update the firmware too.

Last edit: by Ultrasonic.

DDRC_22D application install fail on Windows 10 3 months 2 weeks ago #59865

Yes, that worked. Thank you.
I use Dirac Ver 1.2.1, is there a way I can update that also?

I noticed that that version of DDRC software mentions it is for Dirac Ver 3, although it seems to work with my Ver 1.2.1.
Am I going to have problems down the road?

DDRC_22D application install fail on Windows 10 3 months 2 weeks ago #59866

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 420

Yes, that worked. Thank you.
I use Dirac Ver 1.2.1, is there a way I can update that also?

I noticed that that version of DDRC software mentions it is for Dirac Ver 3, although it seems to work with my Ver 1.2.1.
Am I going to have problems down the road?

I don't know anything about compatibility with the DDRC_22D but you can download any version of Dirac Live you want from the Dirac Live website. I'd suggest you look at the most up to date versions of the manuals for the 22D to see if they give you some more info. Going by other models there may well be a specific manual for Dirac Live use.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam