Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cannot read Level meters and Dirac delays / levels with DDRC-88 BM 7 months 1 week ago #58603

• steakhouse
  • steakhouse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hallo,

I am using the 88-BM plugin on my Windows 10 laptop and experienced a problem today. I can connect to the DDR88 and everything seems to work. But I connot rad the Level meters at the output tab anymore. They just show 4 db instead of the actual value. The same applies for the dirac tap: it just sows a level of 10 db and 0 ms delay where it previously showed the actual values dirac calculated. It seems that the plugin cannot read this info from the device anymor. Do you have any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cannot read Level meters and Dirac delays / levels with DDRC-88 BM 7 months 4 days ago #58705

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1384
@ steakhouse

Extremely odd and don't think we've seen this before. Easiest to start a support ticket with our team (Support.minidsp.com) 
devteam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.

Cannot read Level meters and Dirac delays / levels with DDRC-88 BM 6 months 3 weeks ago #58849

• steakhouse
  • steakhouse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I resolved that issue by restarting (pulled the power plug) of the DDRC-88. :)

• Page:
Moderators: devteam