Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with transformed from Linkwitz with 2X4HD to DDRC24 7 months 1 week ago #58582

• Tiptoe
  • Tiptoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello
, I have a Minidsp 2X4HD updated to DDRC24 with Dirac and I have a problem to apply a Linkwitz transform for my Subwoofer.

When I enter the calculation result of the biquad of the spreadsheet in the plug in of the minidsp (filter to Advanced mode and enter the five parameters a1, a2, b0, b1, and b2) and apply to the Process button, I get NaN error and the curve disappears.

Is this a bug? or else would I have made a mistake?

I put you the screenshots below.

Thank you Tiptoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem with transformed from Linkwitz with 2X4HD to DDRC24 7 months 1 week ago #58583

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 431
I believe the update to DDRC-24 status drops the internal sample rate from 96 kHz to 48 kHz. My guess is your issue may be a result of this.

Edit: should have looks at your photos! Looks like you've factored in the 48 kHz sample rate going by the last one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam, Tiptoe

Last edit: by Ultrasonic.

Problem with transformed from Linkwitz with 2X4HD to DDRC24 7 months 1 week ago #58606

• Tiptoe
Thank you for helping me

Haven't you got another idea why this isn't working? 

Are you sure that it should not work in 96khz?

​​​Do we have to write the a1, a2, b0, b1, b2 in a precise way? or others?

Thank

Last edit: by Tiptoe.

Problem with transformed from Linkwitz with 2X4HD to DDRC24 7 months 1 week ago #58609

• speakee
  • Thank you received: 18
Yes, your biquad format is wrong. See the manual for correct, or follow the template already there in the entry box.

Problem with transformed from Linkwitz with 2X4HD to DDRC24 7 months 3 days ago #58734

• Tiptoe
Thank you
There was a comma problem at the end of each line (a1, a2 etc.) And also a problem with the spreadsheet which put commas instead of dot at the beginning.
Now i have succeeded
 Thank you

• Page:
Moderators: devteam