Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plugins 2*4 no files to download 7 months 3 weeks ago #58267

• tommykh
  • tommykh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I want to download minidsp 2*4 plugins, but there are no files to download on the site.
f I press 4*10/10, download files come up. but not on 2*4.  What's wrong?

Someone with the same problem or can check if they are geteing the download files?
Please help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tommykh.

Plugins 2*4 no files to download 7 months 3 weeks ago #58313

• netwiz
  • Thank you received: 0
I don't have a solution I'm afraid but a similar situation.

I have a 2x4HD just purchased new. I already have an account as I had to create one to get a final shipped price on the software to upgrade to Dirac.

I went to the redeem page, put in the code, and got the message that I could now download the software from user downloads. It would really help if that was a link so you don't have to guess that you're in the right place.
I could find no download link anywhere.
Then I saw I wasn't logged in, so I logged in. Still no software. 
I went to the redeem page again, got the same message that I could download the software, but there's still just a blank page for the 2x4HD.

The website really does nothing to help. Why does it let you use the redeem page if you're supposed to be logged in? Why does it tell me I can download software when I can't? Why does it give me blank pages? It needs some proper UX attention.

I have emailed support to ask but as I don't know when they are open again after xmas thought I'd ask here as well. I realise it's a community platform and people here won't be able to answer all the questions - but maybe someone knows something?

It's so frustrating to buy something expensive and yet have a convoluted process to be able to use it.

EDIT
The software is now showing as available for download. Is there a delay or what? I'm still confused, but at least it's there.

thanks for any help
Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by netwiz.
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam