Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WI-DG wi-fi Bridge Setup issue 9 months 1 week ago #57648

• Lexicon94
  • Lexicon94's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone

My WI-DG has stopped talking to my minidsp HD over wi-fi and I’m trying to ascertain the cause. I have reset the WI-DG unit but when I try to login to configure it I get this message:-

TypeError: this.props.boardInfo.wan[‘ipV4-address] is undefined

i have tried resetting multiple times with no luck. I just cannot get past this message to get to the configuration screen.

WI-DG is connected to my PC by ethernet cable and name of it appears correctly in networking

I have logged a ticket but can anyone help me?

Thanks

Jon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lexicon94.

WI-DG wi-fi Bridge Setup issue 2 weeks 6 days ago #61436

• kbynum2
  • Thank you received: 0
Did you ever get this resolved?  I am having a similar issue with my new Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) protocol router a QHora-301W.  After configuring the Wi-DG via a direct ethernet cable to connect to the router's 2.4Ghz wireless network via station mode and clicking CONFIGURE & RESTART, when I try to reconnect i get this same message "TypeError: this.props.boardInfo.wan[‘ipV4-address] is undefined" when using a firefox browser.  After this I have to reset the Wi-DG, by holding the reset button 20sec, to re-gain access.

However, repeating the same steps as above and connecting to a mobile hot spot being broadcast by my phone in Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) protocol everything connects smoothly.

Anyone have a solution for this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam