Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

UMIK-2 drivers and firmware 9 months 3 weeks ago #57500

• wmorgan92287
  • wmorgan92287's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, so I just received my 2x4HD and UMIK-2 and I'm going through the setup process for Windows. I've installed the 2x4HD v1.17 plugin and UMIK-2 v4.82 drivers. The UMIK-2 didn't show up in windows after a restart after the driver installation. After another restart, it showed up. I then tried to update the firmware. I unplugged the 2x4hd, and after clicking the miniDSPUAC2Dfu file, I get an error saying "The driver DLL required to access the device is missing". I checked the device properties and it says it's using the generic windows drivers. I tried installing the drivers again, and now the UMIK-2 no longer shows up. If I open REW, it picks up the UMIK-2, even though windows doesn't show it anymore. If I restart the computer again, windows picks the UMIK-2 up again but uses windows drivers and I can't update the firmware. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UMIK-2 drivers and firmware 9 months 3 weeks ago #57508

• wmorgan92287
  • wmorgan92287's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I got it working. Just had to keep trying to install the drivers. One of the times, it just worked. Gotta love Windows.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam