Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone know how to reverse engineer rew eq settings? 9 months 3 weeks ago #57499

• Syndicatex93
  • Syndicatex93's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
So I just recently got into using rew to generate an eq target curve on some subs. I then export them into a text file and upload it into my minidsp 2x4hd.

Thing is I forgot to save the eq filters. I’m trying to apply these filters in my amp’s Dsp rather than the minidsp so I can Utilize BEQ filters specifically on the mini. I can’t seem to replicate the curve I used and it’s so far the flattest. 

Rew seems to output the advanced settings into the file while I need them in basic format for the amps Dsp. I have no idea what I’m looking at in the file XD.

Anyone know how to convert minidsp advanced filters back to basic ones?

I can post the filters when I get home. 

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam