Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Running 2 units on 1 PC 2 months 6 days ago #57140

• drchait
  • drchait's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I am trying to run a Mini DSP 4X10 through USB config and also running a Open DCR. It is not letting me run the software when the 2 units are hooked up simultaneously through USB. 

When I open the Open DCR at the same time the 4X10 is hooked up it gives me the following message, and wont connect.

incorrect device connected to this plugin software!
Please use the correct plugin software.
DSP Version supported by this software: 60,66,67,255
DSP Version of this device: 50

If I unplug 1 unit from the windows PC, It will let me configure the other unit. I would love to be able to configure them both when they are both attached through USB.

Thanking you in advance for your help
John 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Running 2 units on 1 PC 1 month 5 days ago #57511

• neelyang
  • Thank you received: 0
Im trying similar, but didnt find the answer (
i start reading about this problem with essay, because i really need help with dissertation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam