Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 6 days ago #55456

• saintinos
  • saintinos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
I solved the download problem but Ihave a problem with the ddrc24 plug in.
It will NOT detect my device on TWO different computers!!!
I always get "cannot coccect to dsp please plug in board."
The funny thing is my pc recognises the device and the mini dsp uac detect its normally.
The only issue is the plug in.
I followed the instructions by the letter on all occations.
Attempting installing on my second pc I made a full reinstall of the OS the third and last time.
On both computers I tried 3 times wiping and reinstalling everything with nno results.
I really hope for an answer because 500+ euro for the device and mic is not chump change..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by saintinos.

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 6 days ago #55458

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 220
Note that this is a users forum, and that if you want official support from miniDSP you should do so via the Support link at the top of the page.

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 6 days ago #55461

• saintinos
I try to fix the problem with the support team. They are super responsive and helpful. Let's hope we fix it!

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 5 days ago #55465

• Shimei
  • Thank you received: 7

I solved the download problem but Ihave a problem with the ddrc24 plug in.
It will NOT detect my device on TWO different computers!!!
I always get "cannot coccect to dsp please plug in board."
The funny thing is my pc recognises the device and the mini dsp uac detect its normally.
The only issue is the plug in.
I followed the instructions by the letter on all occations.
Attempting installing on my second pc I made a full reinstall of the OS the third and last time.
On both computers I tried 3 times wiping and reinstalling everything with nno results.
I really hope for an answer because 500+ euro for the device and mic is not chump change..

No idea why you might reinstall a computer's OS for this.
For example, even if you do a fresh install the default security protocols will be reinstalled.
That is, if an OS firewall is blocking communication between the devices or the program plugin itself needs be authorized to communicate w/ the minidsp.

Hope you post your remedy should this be resolved to help others w/ future issues.

Last edit: by Shimei.

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 5 days ago #55469

• saintinos
I was desperate and flashed the XMOS firmware came with the DDRC-24 plug in download. The plug in for the first time detected my device but it asks to contact minidsp for an activation code. I contact them and I hope for a fix. Today it's Saturday though and I think I have to wait for Monday.. :-(
I really hope for a fix..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 5 days ago #55470

• Shimei

I was desperate and flashed the XMOS firmware came with the DDRC-24 plug in download. The plug in for the first time detected my device but it asks to contact minidsp for an activation code. I contact them and I hope for a fix. Today it's Saturday though and I think I have to wait for Monday.. :-(
I really hope for a fix..

Sure they'll get you squared away. I've even experienced a bad flash and made a DDRC-88A a brick but support managed to resurrect the board back to life as there were internal reset buttons on the circuit board and a process to flash it alive.

Last edit: by Shimei.

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 3 days ago #55491

• saintinos
After communicating with the support department they found out that my device is not a DDRC-24. My supplier is at fault for sending me the wrong unit. I really want to thank the supp. Dep. for their assistance and excellent customer service.

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 2 days ago #55501

• Shimei

After communicating with the support department they found out that my device is not a DDRC-24. My supplier is at fault for sending me the wrong unit. I really want to thank the supp. Dep. for their assistance and excellent customer service.

Do you have a 2x4HD?
Just curious as to whether you're going the same route as me and upgrading the 2x4HD to DDRC24?

DDRC24 Not connecting DDRC24 plug in 1 month 2 days ago #55504

• saintinos
No I do not need to upgrade since I already bought the full DDRC-24 package. There was a mistake from my supplier and they sent me the 2x4HD. They will replace the device and hopefully I will be good to go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

• Page:
Moderators: devteam