Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can't connect to Minidsp 2x4HD with Windows 10 9 months 1 week ago #54920

• joec
  • joec's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All, I have the latest 1.17 2x4HD software, and I have previously programmed my 2x4HD to have some filters. I am now unable to connect to it with my Windows 10 computer, and I feel like I'm stuck and don't know what else to try. I've power cycled it, rebooted, turned the PC off while unplugging it an letting it sit, tried two different USB cables.... what else am I missing? It's a cool and useful product, but it's so hard to connect to the thing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can't connect to Minidsp 2x4HD with Windows 10 7 months 6 days ago #55687

• shitikv
I have the same issue ! But it worked flawlessly on the Mac ! Still want a windows fix 

Can't connect to Minidsp 2x4HD with Windows 10 7 months 2 days ago #55722

• NeilBlanchard
I am also having this same problem. In the past, I was able to get it working by reinstalling the miniDSP software, but this time it still doesn't work.

Can't connect to Minidsp 2x4HD with Windows 10 7 months 2 days ago #55723

• joec
  • joec's Avatar Topic Author
As it turns out, it seems that this was a problem with electrical noise. If I disconnect the RCA inputs or if I power down everything except for the PC and the MiniDSP then I am generally able to establish a connection.

It's not great, but it's working for me now. I'm able to reconfigure the thing, I just wouldn't be able to use USB as an audio input and it slows me down for making and evaluating changes.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam