Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Win10 IoT core on Raspberry Pi for Mini DSP? 1 year 6 months ago #53550

• soundfx222
  • soundfx222's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello All,
I don't know if this is possible so I wanted to ask the software savvy MiniSDP community this question:

I understand there is a version of Win10 IoT (Internet of Things)that can run .NET apps and can be installed on a Raspberry Pi ( Versions 3 and 4)as its OS. So additionally what is needed is Adobe Air and the MiniDSP control panel software to run on the Raspberry Pi's ARM processor right? Can I get a raspberry pi 3 or 4 to control my SHD MiniDSP though one of the Raspberry Pi's USB ports? Is this possible? Has anyone tried this and if so what was the result? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Win10 IoT core on Raspberry Pi for Mini DSP? 1 year 6 months ago #53872

• mrene
  • Thank you received: 31
I have an open source project that can control a 2x4HD from a raspberry pi (pacakges are provided for raspbian in the release section ). Their apps are pretty similar on the hardware side of things, it probably would work with an SHD with a few minor changes.

You can run the plugin app on a different computer and connect to the raspberry pi running that software.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soundfx222

Last edit: by mrene.

Win10 IoT core on Raspberry Pi for Mini DSP? 1 year 4 months ago #54678

• soundfx222
  • soundfx222's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Many Thanks mrene,
I have an available Raspberry Pi right now and I will give this a try. It sound interesting and will be following your work on the Hub. Thanks Again.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam