Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1:1 remote control 11 months 3 weeks ago #53506

• Sashoir
  • Sashoir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I currently have two, and will soon (after pay day) have 3 MiniDSP products: SHD studio, nanoDIGI, and 2x4 HD. Without "learning", my nanoDIGI unfortunately it's volume responds both to my SHD remote and another (Sony AVR) remote. Is it possible to make the nanoDIGI (and more importantly the 2x4 I wish to buy) listen only to a particular remote control? I want to be able to change the source and volume on the SHD without changing the source or volume on my other devices and vice versa. I'd prefer not to have to use mechanical solutions.
Thank you,
Sasha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1:1 remote control 11 months 3 weeks ago #53535

• Juoigâ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 49
after learning my SHD to my TV's remote for volume it no longer responds to the minidsp remote, so if you teach both the SHD and the 2x4HD to respond to another remote I expect the nanodigi to be the only one responding to the minidsp remote. I have not tested this any other than above, so YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam

1:1 remote control 11 months 3 weeks ago #53567

• Sashoir
  • Sashoir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you so much!

• Page:
Moderators: devteam