Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Spotify Connect dropouts 1 year 5 days ago #53119

• elikirschner
  • elikirschner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I am using Spotify Connect with my SHD for music streaming. For a long while this worked flawlessly. In the past few months though, Spotify frequently loses connection. Sometimes it works for over an hour, but often only 3-5 minutes before it drops out and you have to reconnect. Very frustrating. There are no error messages or indications as to why this is happening.

It's unfortunate because Spotify Connect is a fantastic integration. Being able to use the native Spotify app for streaming is so so much better than mediocre Volumio functionality. Really wish they could improve Volumio.

Any ideas? This happen to anyone else? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam