Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Streaming to the miniDSP SHD with JRiver 1 year 8 months ago #53014

• KBongers
  • KBongers's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to stream from JRiver to my SHD. But something goes wrong during the configuration.
According to the next article www.minidsp.com/applications/audio-strea...hd-with-jriver-media After configuring the media network in JRiver (and reboot) the SHD should appear in the left menu, but it doesn't.. On the other hand, Volumio is visible in the playing now menu.
I have also tested it with Audirvana but the SHD is not visible here either. Also in Audirvana I only see Volumio.
The SHD and Jriver are on the same network without going through a firewall or something.

What could be wrong? Does anyone have experience with this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Streaming to the miniDSP SHD with JRiver 1 year 8 months ago #53309

• KBongers
  • KBongers's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
The problem has been solved.
During the initial configuration of the SHD I changed the device name from minidsp SHD to Volumio. I have done this so that the page of Volumio is easy to open in a browser (http: //volumio) This caused the confusion. The SHD will (of course) appear with this host name in JRiver. It took a while before I realized this :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ultrasonic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam