Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

miniDSP 2x4 HD issues new notebook 1 year 1 month ago #52268

• BDE
  • BDE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear all,

I am a computer noob, however I got th miniDSP 2x4HD installed at my old notebook and it worked fine for years! Now I got a nes notebook (Windows 10 home) and I don`t get the miniDSP working. I installed/ deinstalled selveral times as described in the manual. I tried version 116 as well as an older one 111. The software is not able to find the miniDSP, so even when I plug in it is not to find in the system. After inatlling the driver (pluged in and powered dsp) the driver says to disconnect and connect the dsp again, however nothing happens than so that I have to confirm with disconnect later.
Anyone an idea how to solve this issue?

The minidsp connection still works fine with my old notebook so I think the DSP and the cable are fine..

Many thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

miniDSP 2x4 HD issues new notebook 1 year 1 month ago #52313

• rgccarter
  • Thank you received: 0
Did you manage to fix this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam