Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Minidsp 2x4hd dfu driver wont' install 11 months 3 weeks ago #52227

• sanelss
  • sanelss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Trying to upgrade the firmware but miniDSPUAC2Dfu tells me driver dll is required. looking at device manager i see minidsp dfu is listed as an unknown device and i cannot get it to install. I do have audio and the minidsp-2x4-hd.exe runs and connects fine just no dfu driver. How can that be installed so i can upgrade firmware? I'm on 19042.630 win10x64 build

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Minidsp 2x4hd dfu driver wont' install 4 months 3 weeks ago #56038

• nborj
  • Thank you received: 0
For my DDC24 I had to use driver I had download previously the 2020 version, because the last 2021 version don't install correctly on my computer and give a fail result and just ask me to reboot, look if you aren't in this case.
Regard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam