Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2x4 Advanced doesn't do anything 1 year 9 months ago #52042

• RDoc
  • RDoc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm setting up a dual amped speaker set using the miniDSP 2x4 as crossover and for equalization using the 2x4 Advanced plugin. I can play sound through the miniDSP from my preamp outs to the external amplifies and from there to the speakers. However, when I set filters in the parametric equalizations for the outputs nothing changes at all. I put in a 16 db peak Q=3 and the REW sweep with and without the filter are identical.

I've got my Input gain at 0db, in input EQ filters, default routing (I'm working with input 1 and outputs 1 &2), no crossovers, 0 db output, no delay.

Do I somehow need to load this into the miniDSP hardware or initialize it or something to make it take effect? I didn't find anything about doing that in the manuals but it seems like nothing is actually having any effect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x4 Advanced doesn't do anything 1 year 9 months ago #52043

• dreite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 726
You have to click the little green button and sync your computer settings to the hardware.

Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam