Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plugin question 1 year 10 months ago #51744

• Rowan611
  • Rowan611's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys. First post here. Can you run two different MiniDSP plugins on one computer? I have a 10x10 and just got a call 2x4HD. It appears that the 2x4 plugin over rode the 10x10 plugin.

Just wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with this???

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rowan611.

Plugin question 1 year 10 months ago #51810

• Rowan611
  • Rowan611's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Hey guys. First post here. Can you run two different MiniDSP plugins on one computer? I have a 10x10 and just got a call 2x4HD. It appears that the 2x4 plugin over rode the 10x10 plugin.

Just wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with this???

Thanks.

I had a friend figure this out. He’s a programmer. Basically, the software installs both plugins in the same folder on the computer (at least on a PC). My friend suggested moving it into a completely separate folder; now everything works as it should.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam