Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Brand new laptop not connecting 2 years 5 days ago #50222

• Jcoron040713
  • Jcoron040713's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Bought a brand new Asus laptop with windows 10, downloaded Java update and downloaded the minidsp 2x4HD plug in.
Keep getting the “cannot connect to minidsp, please plug in board” window.
Everything is plugged in how it should be so what the heck is going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brand new laptop not connecting 1 year 4 months ago #54936

• Richardse
  • Thank you received: 0
Try to turn off windows defender during the installation, this might be the reason why it puts it in quarantine and block the access. Usually when you run windows 10, there will be automatically updated, but maybe you didn't get them for some reason. I am a medical student, and when I got a new laptop after consulting this website thecursedcrusade.com/best-laptop-for-nursing-student/ , I installed all the updates and drivers on windows 10, because there were missing a few, and so I will avoid similar errors in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Richardse.
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam