Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: DDRC-88A Firmware updates

DDRC-88A Firmware updates 2 weeks 21 hours ago #49564

• elmn8r
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I'm trying to make sure my 88-A has all the latest firmware updates in preparation to move to Dirac 3.0. I was successful in updating to the miniDSP_2x8_8x8_v2.10_release.hex file using the MiniDSP_8x8_IO_v2_3 plugin with no issues.

I'm now trying to update to the ENC_DDRC88BM_Ver2.26_SS.hex file using the DDRC_88_BM_v2_3 plugin. The plugin connects to the 88A no problem and shows the version as DDRC-88 2.3d2 2.24. My assumption is that the latest version is 2.26 but I have 2.24. The plugin software however, does not recognize there is a newer firmware so it does not go into boot loader mode to allow me to update. And, I can't seem to find a way to force it.

So, my questions are:

Is the latest version indeed 2.26?
Do I need to upgrade to that verison?
If so, how can I accomplish that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DDRC-88A Firmware updates 5 days 16 hours ago #49732

• Dingle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am trying to update firmware on a DDRC 88BM as well. I can't seem to find the software specifically for the BM version. I updated this unit to BM from A several years ago. I all can find is the DDRC 88A softwared downloads. on the site. Thanks for any help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam